Last Update: May 25th, 2018
What rights do I have under GDPR?
The GDPR gives individuals in the European Union (EU) rights to their personal data including but not limited to:
- Requesting access to your personal data
- Requesting changes to your personal data
- Requesting deletion of your personal data
- Requesting that we limit the collection of your personal data
- Requesting that we limit the use of your personal data
How do I request access to my personal data?
Contact us with your request. Upon receiving your request, we will provide you with the personal data that we have stored about you.
How do I request changes to my personal data?
Contact us with your request. Indicate your desired changes and we will work with you to make the corrections.
How do I request deletion of my personal data?
Contact us with your request. Let us know that you want to delete your personal data and we will remove your data within one business day.
How do I opt out from being tracked when I use your services?
Contact us with your request. Let us know that you would like to opt out from being tracked and we will disable all tracking activity pertaining to you.
How else are you protecting my personal data?
1. Your security is our top priority. We put in the extra effort to make sure that your information is protected. While there is no website or app which is 100% secure, we work hard to ensure that your data is not accessed by unauthorized parties.
2. We do not share your data with anyone outside our organization and partners. Apart from our vendors, we do not share your data with anyone outside our company. Our vendors are screened for strict privacy policies which conform to GDPR principles.
What if I have questions that are not answered here?
We utilize the usage of cookie tracking in order to track user behavior at our website. This data is used to optimize user behavior by making the appropriate changes in the interface of our website. Usage of cookies is standard across the industry. If you don’t want to be tracked via the cookie method, then disable the placement of the cookie on your browser. To do this, please refer to the manual of your Internet browser.
We may track your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which can be personally-identifying. If you don’t want to expose your IP, use a web proxy.
If you choose to submit your email address, then you agree to receive periodical emails from us. Your email and other personal data that you choose to submit to us is safe with us. We do not share personal data with anyone outside our organization.
You are encouraged to come back to this page to check if there are changes from time to time. If you want to opt out from being tracked by our website then email email@example.com.
If you have questions, please contact:-
firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel 540-394-3034 | FS Productions, 3220 Columbia Boulevard, Pikesville, MD 21208